Huguette Clark, the fascinating socialite recluse who died last year at the age of 104, left behind not only a valuable collection of dolls, but a whole heap of pricy real estate. Not only were her properties fabulous, they were gently used: Clark spent her final years living in Beth Israel hospital. Now, you can buy Clark's real estate! If you're willing to wait while they haul out the dolls (and the Monets and Renoirs), that is. Her estate is selling three apartments at 907 Fifth Avenue, each containing about 5,000 square feet. There's an apartment for every price point: $24 million, $19 million, and a mere $12 million, if you're just looking for a little starter place.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 5. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 6. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability