Authorities were on the lookout for a tiny, middle-aged woman who witnesses said lit fifteen trash cans on fire yesterday in midtown Manhattan, only to find out that Armando Calderon is a small homeless man with long hair. He told fire marshals he did it because he was “angry about his circumstances and the people around him,” and we can't imagine this mix-up is going to help.
Photo: null/This photograph is protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Licensing requests should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1. ‘Breathe Me’: The Oral History of the Six Feet Under Finale’s Death Montage
- 2. The Real Reason Twentysomething Women Are Worried
- 3. Bloomberg Reacts to Heartbreaking Story of Homeless Girl: ‘That’s Just the Way God Works’
- 4. Bests, Worsts, and Other Superlatives From the Year in Entertainment
- 5. Jamie Dimon’s Family Laughs While Destroying Home
- 6. See Every Absurd Outfit Jennifer Love Hewitt Wears on Season One of The Client List
- 7. Lorde Is ‘A Hugely Sex-Positive Person’
- 8. Dinner Porn Is South Korea’s Latest Internet Trend
- 9. Harvard Student Charged With Bomb Hoax to Evade Finals