Authorities were on the lookout for a tiny, middle-aged woman who witnesses said lit fifteen trash cans on fire yesterday in midtown Manhattan, only to find out that Armando Calderon is a small homeless man with long hair. He told fire marshals he did it because he was “angry about his circumstances and the people around him,” and we can't imagine this mix-up is going to help.
Photo: null/This photograph is protected by United States copyright law and may not be reproduced, distributed, transmitted, displayed, published or broadcast without the prior written permission of the copyright owner. Licensing requests should be sent to email@example.com.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob