Following last week's long-awaited official charges against Khalid Sheikh Mohammed and his four alleged September 11 co-conspirators, the group will reportedly be arraigned on May 5 at Guantánamo Bay. The men will be tried jointly by a military commission on charges including terrorism, hijacking, and murder that could be punishable by death, although an actual trial date may still be months off.
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 3. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 5. Dakota Fanning Looked Like a Luxe Chanel Piñata
- 6. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 7. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 8. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- 9. Stop Asking If the Volcker Rule Will Work. It Already Has