It happened again. On his CNN show last night, Anderson Cooper lost his composure during a segment on Dyngus Day, a Polish-American celebration marking the end of Lent. Apparently it is traditional on Dyngus Day for women to hit men with a "pussy-willow branch," and after this phrase is uttered in footage from a local Buffalo news report, Cooper breaks into a prolonged giggle fit that will warm your heart with the purity of its innocence and mirth. Skip ahead to 1:25.
- 1. Congressional Republicans Reveal Secret Love for Obamacare
- 2. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 3. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 4. Sons of Anarchy’s Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What’s Next for Jax and Gemma
- 5. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-6 Finale
- 6. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 7. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle
- 8. The Power (and Peril) of Praising Your Kids
- 9. Elián González Bashes U.S., Reignites Cold War