It happened again. On his CNN show last night, Anderson Cooper lost his composure during a segment on Dyngus Day, a Polish-American celebration marking the end of Lent. Apparently it is traditional on Dyngus Day for women to hit men with a "pussy-willow branch," and after this phrase is uttered in footage from a local Buffalo news report, Cooper breaks into a prolonged giggle fit that will warm your heart with the purity of its innocence and mirth. Skip ahead to 1:25.
- 1. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire