It happened again. On his CNN show last night, Anderson Cooper lost his composure during a segment on Dyngus Day, a Polish-American celebration marking the end of Lent. Apparently it is traditional on Dyngus Day for women to hit men with a "pussy-willow branch," and after this phrase is uttered in footage from a local Buffalo news report, Cooper breaks into a prolonged giggle fit that will warm your heart with the purity of its innocence and mirth. Skip ahead to 1:25.
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 3. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 4. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 8. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?
- 9. Atheist Billboard in Times Square Specifically Designed to Make Sarah Palin’s Head Explode