The annual Inner Circle charity dinner allows the mayor to pal around with the press while simultaneously working on his always awkward acting skills. This year, Michael Bloomberg joined Nick Jonas and the Broadway cast of How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying for yet another stilted spoof that includes a joke about banning chewing gum and a few costume changes. And if you've ever wanted to see the mayor spin a woman in a dress with her leg on his shoulder, you're in for a treat.
- 1. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 5. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 6. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 7. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 8. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 9. Shonda Rhimes Talks Scandal’s Brutal Season 3 and the Issue of Likability