When Current TV fired Keith Olbermann last week for missing a lot of workdays and "sabotaging the network," the oft-outraged host tweeted, "It goes almost without saying that the claims against me in Current's statement are untrue and will be proved so in the legal actions I will be filing against them presently." It was not an empty threat: TMZ reports that Olbermann filed suit today in L.A. court against his former employer for breach of contract, sabotage, and disparagement. Olbermann, who was signed to a five-year, $50 million contract, has since done some criticizing of his own and referred to himself as a very expensive chandelier.
- 1. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 4. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 5. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement
- 6. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 9. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders