As twentysomething-year-old dictator Kim Jong Un was declared the first secretary of the ruling Workers' Party yesterday — a new title North Korea made up just for him, because they do that kind of stuff over there — his father, Kim Jong Il, was also given a new title, even though he's been dead for nearly four months: Eternal General Secretary. While this is a great honor, it may prove difficult, however, for Kim the Elder to perform his duties from hell, where there is only one computer with dial-up Internet access that everyone has to share.
Photo: Pool/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?