As twentysomething-year-old dictator Kim Jong Un was declared the first secretary of the ruling Workers' Party yesterday — a new title North Korea made up just for him, because they do that kind of stuff over there — his father, Kim Jong Il, was also given a new title, even though he's been dead for nearly four months: Eternal General Secretary. While this is a great honor, it may prove difficult, however, for Kim the Elder to perform his duties from hell, where there is only one computer with dial-up Internet access that everyone has to share.
Photo: Pool/Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died