Last month, the students Stuyvesant High School made a video in which they asked Jeremy Lin to serve as the commencement speaker for the Class of 2012. (How old does that make you feel? Really or just sort of?) Unfortunately, the Knicks star can't fit the graduation into his schedule, but he was nice enough to tape a response for the teens. In the clip, Lin dons two different pairs of glasses: A thick, black-frame pair for dispensing advice like, "Never let anyone tell you what you can't do" and "College is a blessing," and some dark aviators for when he "gives rapping a try."
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?