Last month, the students Stuyvesant High School made a video in which they asked Jeremy Lin to serve as the commencement speaker for the Class of 2012. (How old does that make you feel? Really or just sort of?) Unfortunately, the Knicks star can't fit the graduation into his schedule, but he was nice enough to tape a response for the teens. In the clip, Lin dons two different pairs of glasses: A thick, black-frame pair for dispensing advice like, "Never let anyone tell you what you can't do" and "College is a blessing," and some dark aviators for when he "gives rapping a try."
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]