Anna Gristina stands accused of running a brothel on the Upper East Side, but her family farm in Monroe is where she housed her real-estate agent husband, four kids, and seven pot-bellied foster pigs. As Gristina struggles to come up with $2 million bail, the Post reports today that the family has ditched five of the animals, although her husband assured, "They're not going to be eaten." Well, unless things get really dire without mom around.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron