Stewart, whose cooking show was recently dropped by the Hallmark Channel, will now do a weekly cooking show for the public television network, which she called a "perfect home" for her. As soon as she fills it with the right tablescapes, paints it the right shade of ecru, and gets everyone going on their homemade-potpourri projects, of course.
Photo: Sylvain Gaboury/PatrickMcMullan.com
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!