Anyone can sell real estate, basically, the New York Times teaches us today. There's Klept, from Notorious B.I.G.'s Junior M.A.F.I.A., plus the former KFC and Pillsbury hand model Jackie Dunphy, and the multi-talented Laurie Lewis, "a classically trained pianist and flutist, a composer and a Corcoran broker," also known as Baxter the cat. You know: "Meow, meow, meow, meow. Meow, meow, meow, meow." They're all shilling property now, as are at least one gay porn star, the former director of the Hair Club for Men infomercials, and approximately one million failed or middling actors. So next time you're checking out a sixth-floor walk-up and the guy showing it looks familiar, do him the courtesy of asking where you know him from. It might just be Keith Olbermann.
Photo: Spencer Platt/2009 Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]