First Lady Michelle Obama visited The Colbert Report last night to discuss the one-year anniversary of the military-families initiative she leads with Jill Biden, but also touched on such hot-button issues as who has more gravitas, Stephen Colbert or iCarly? Sadly, MObama would not show off her "random dancing." She did, however, offer up her endorsement for her husband for president. C'mon, with the GOP primary in the bag for Mitt Romney with four months to go 'til convention time, she could have at least tried to shake things up a bit!
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!