He's a man who likes cars and sport and who once in a while engages in relatable activities like going to the beach with family on a holiday weekend. A photo was taken by a Reddit user on Saturday in La Jolla, California, where Mitt Romney has a beachfront home. Buzzfeed spotted the image, which got the attention of Romney's son Matt, who wore a full wetsuit, as opposed to the sleeve-free version Mitt donned. Matt Romney wrote on Twitter, "water temp was low 60s. I was freezing in my full length wetsuit. guess my dad was just happy to be out there." In other words: "My father is a man. Vote for him." He's basically David Hasselhoff in a wetsuit.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]