Charlie Gasporino dives still deeper into Goldman Sachs' declaration that its internal muppet discussion was "not malicious," and claims to discover that, contra Greg Smith's famous op-ed, "98 percent of the email muppet use referred to the movie." Is Goldman Sachs harboring the world's largest contingent of Jason Segel fans?
Photo: Photo Credit: Andrew Macpherson/¬© The Muppets Studio, LLC
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?