A New Jersey police officer pleaded not guilty on Wednesday to multiple charges including luring and enticing a child, and attempted aggravated sexual assault, for allegedly sending a 12-year-old girl graphic photos exposing himself and trying to convince her to meet up for sex. The Woodland Park officer, Steven Vigorito Jr., who reached out to the girl by phone, apparently met the girl and her family only a few days earlier while on duty. "It's very upsetting, but we didn't care that it was one of our own," Woodland Police Chief Anthony Galietti said. "I'm a father of five and we treated him like any suspect off the street."
Photo: Police Handout
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]