Maybe, according to this TMZ account. Apparently, when a teenage boy crashed his car outside Dempsey's Malibu home, the Grey's Anatomy actor rushed outside, crowbar in hand. And then: "Dempsey successfully pulled the driver from the wreckage — a 17-year-old named Weston Massett — who tells TMZ, when he opened his eyes, the actor was looking right down at him. Massett asked, 'Are you famous?'...and Patrick coolly replied, 'I'm a doctor.'" If this is true — and that's at least a medium-size if — then Dempsey could have the street brawl-halting (and possibly journalist-saving) Gosling beat, if only for being a much funnier hero.
Photo: JOHN MACDOUGALL/2011 AFP
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 3. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. The Whispered Attacks That Could Sink This Year's Oscar Contenders
- 6. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 7. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 8. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 9. James Bond Shoots Child in Today’s Most Unfortunate Subway Ad Placement