Originally believed to be a thirtysomething woman about five foot five and 125 pounds, the person suspected of ripping off a bank customer and tricking his way into hospital administrative offices is apparently a man, dressing as a woman, pretending to be a police officer. Police started tracking the man after a robbery on the Upper West Side on March 13, when the suspect used a police shield to lure a customer at a Chase bank to hand over a wallet. The diminutive man remains at large.
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 4. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 5. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 6. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 7. The Highs and Lows of The Sound of Music Live
- 8. 178 Minutes With Miranda Kerr
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...