Yesterday, the White House released a photo of President Obama peering through the windows of the famous Rosa Parks bus in Detroit's Henry Ford Museum, seemingly deep in thought. This is actually a fairly common pastime for Obama. In fact, according to White House records acquired through a Freedom of Information Act request, Obama has spent 14 percent of his presidency pensively gazing through windows. Through the magic of mind-reading technology developed by DARPA in the fifties and somehow possessed today only by Daily Intel, here is what Obama was thinking in some of those moments.
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 4. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 8. New Crazy Black Republican Is Craziest Black Republican Yet
- 9. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck