Yesterday, the White House released a photo of President Obama peering through the windows of the famous Rosa Parks bus in Detroit's Henry Ford Museum, seemingly deep in thought. This is actually a fairly common pastime for Obama. In fact, according to White House records acquired through a Freedom of Information Act request, Obama has spent 14 percent of his presidency pensively gazing through windows. Through the magic of mind-reading technology developed by DARPA in the fifties and somehow possessed today only by Daily Intel, here is what Obama was thinking in some of those moments.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 7. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 8. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring
- 9. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring