"I love that boy. ... He's like my third son," said Debbie Sandoval, a self-described "lifelong Broncos fan" who became a Jets fan because of Tebow. "Everything about this young man's extraordinary life is special." Tebow reiterated that he's surprised by the Tebowing phenomenon but that he's pleased that prayer is being discussed as a result of his presence. You know who didn't speak before a crowd of 15,000 on Sunday? Yeah. Mark Sanchez. Don't think it doesn't matter to Jets owner Woody Johnson.
Photo: Ronald Martinez/2011 Getty Images
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!