If you didn't already know, billionaire and class traitor Warren Buffett has his own online financial literacy cartoon — the Secret Millionaires Club — which is sponsoring a competition for budding 7- to 16-year-old business tycoons. A group of the finalists will actually have the opportunity to pitch their business ideas to the Sage of Omaha next month. Start-up capital is just $5,000 for the grand winner, which is at least enough for one lucky kid to corner this summer's lemonade-stand business.
Photo: Mario Tama/2011 Getty Images
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]