No one met the minimum eBay bid of $6,000 for a night of Omaha Steaks at the house where Warren Buffett grew up, even though it was for charity. The billionaire himself wasn't going to show up, but he was planning on supplying autographed pictures. An actual meal with Buffett, on the other hand, has been sold for $2.6 million twice, so now he'll probably have to cut the check himself.
Photo: Mario Tama/Getty Images
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 5. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 6. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 7. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 8. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob
- 9. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]