Karl Vanderwoude was arrested today and charged with unlawful surveillance and forcible touching after being positively identified by victims as the "well-dressed" man who has been groping women around New York City. The 26-year-old reportedly lives in Park Slope and works as an operations coordinator for corporate finance company MVision Private Equity Advisers Limited. According to a LinkedIn page that matches Vanderwoude's identifying details, he was "highly dependable, punctual, thorough and detail oriented," and comes highly recommended from at least one past employer. These charges might offset that.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died