Karl Vanderwoude was arrested today and charged with unlawful surveillance and forcible touching after being positively identified by victims as the "well-dressed" man who has been groping women around New York City. The 26-year-old reportedly lives in Park Slope and works as an operations coordinator for corporate finance company MVision Private Equity Advisers Limited. According to a LinkedIn page that matches Vanderwoude's identifying details, he was "highly dependable, punctual, thorough and detail oriented," and comes highly recommended from at least one past employer. These charges might offset that.
- 1. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 2. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 6. Kate Middleton "Dares" to Wear a Dress Three Times
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night