Splenda-sweetened Slurpee Lites will have only 20 calories a pop, compared with 66 calories in the chain's best-selling Fanta Wild Cherry frozen ice. Available nationwide this week, the low-calorie "treat" is part of the chain's plan to destroy New York bodegas. Slurpee Lites will target twentysomething females with the tag, "All flavor. No sugar." It can't be that easy, right? Right?
Photo: TIM SLOAN/2010 AFP
- 1. Adam Levine’s Third Victoria’s Secret Model Girlfriend Gets a Ring
- 2. Congress Reaches Deal to End Budget Chaos, Angers Conservatives
- 3. Sons of Anarchy's Kurt Sutter on the Season-6 Finale and What's Next for Jax and Gemma
- 4. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 5. Will Rihanna's Doobie Catch On?
- 6. Snowy Owls Spared Violent Deaths, Because Look at Them
- 7. 7 Things Lady Gaga’s Dreadlocks Actually Look Like
- 8. Sons of Anarchy’s Maggie Siff on Tara and Jax, and the Heartbreaking Season-Six Finale
- 9. The Hair Stories Behind American Hustle