The president of the United States has landed in New York City, and he is all set to give a commencement address uptown at Barnard College this afternoon. Our own Intel Dan is on hand for the festivities and will have a full report later today. In the meantime, he sends news of this rare blue baseball cap, the likes of which eBay has not yet seen, provided free to each attendee. It's guaranteed to be a hot spring look on proud dads from both coasts.
- 1. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 4. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 5. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 6. Arrested Development’s 20 Most Meta Meta-Moments
- 7. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 8. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 9. Tramp Stamps: A Self-Fulfilling Prophecy?