While it is surprising that the ubiquitous Beats by Dr. Dre headphones cost between $300 and $500 dollars, it is less shocking that thieves around the city have taken to stealing them, considering not only their value and flashiness (that's the Oscar de La Renta version to the left), but also the fact that they're specifically designed to assure their wearer can't hear anyone coming.
Photo: null/Via Oscar de la Renta
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?