At last night's New Jersey Legislative Correspondents Club dinner, Governor Chris Christie and Newark Mayor Cory Booker collaborated on a parody video that pokes gentle fun at them. Well, actually, mostly at Christie, who plays the Seinfeld to Booker's Newman. Booker performs various acts of heroism — baby-saving, tire-changing — while Christie is always a beat too late to do the same. Until the very last scene, when the tables are turned.
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 6. This Is What a Two-Mile-Wide Tornado Did to Moore, Oklahoma [Updated]
- 7. Kate Middleton Still Acting Like a Total Commoner
- 8. 5 Insane Videos of the Tornado in Moore, Oklahoma
- 9. The Beauty School for Former Sex Slaves