At last night's New Jersey Legislative Correspondents Club dinner, Governor Chris Christie and Newark Mayor Cory Booker collaborated on a parody video that pokes gentle fun at them. Well, actually, mostly at Christie, who plays the Seinfeld to Booker's Newman. Booker performs various acts of heroism — baby-saving, tire-changing — while Christie is always a beat too late to do the same. Until the very last scene, when the tables are turned.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 7. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!