During a press conference attacking Mitt Romney in his home state of Massachusetts today, Obama adviser David Axelrod proclaimed Mitt's backyard "Obama Country" over unintelligible boos of a crowd of Romney supporters. Reporters later said the Romney portion of the crowd was chanting "We want Mitt!" and "Five more months!" to the Obama side's "Yes we can!" and "Etch A Sketch!" but we heard little more than "Grrrr Arrf Boo Jobs?" The chants got louder when Axelrod opened the floor for reporter questions, which led Axelrod to channel his inner Jack Nicholson and tell the crowd, "You can't handle the truth, my friend!" Maybe he should have just led the group in a rousing rendition of "Amercia the Beatiful."
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?