The same high school that hosted an infamous lesbian sex romp between two teachers in 2009 is also the site of the city's latest (alleged!) teacher-student affair. Erin Sayar, a 36-year-old English teacher at James Madison High School (and married mother of one), is accused of having sexual relations with a then-16-year-old student of hers at least eight times, including in her office. During one seventeen-day stretch in December, she and the student exchanged 3,856 texts, according to "school investigators." Maybe they were just ... practicing ... English?
- 1. Jody Rosen’s Snap Judgments on Beyoncé’s Surprise New Album
- 2. Beyoncé Just Dropped an Album With No Warning
- 3. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 4. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 5. Megyn Kelly Called In Sick Last Night
- 6. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. The Heritage Uncertainty Principle
- 9. Watch Amy Poehler and Billy Eichner Force People to Sing Christmas Carols on the Street