The big keeps getting bigger and potentially more valuable. CNBC has reported that Facebook will increase the size of its upcoming IPO by 85 million shares, bringing the total from about 340 million shares to approximately 422 million shares. That equates to a roughly 25 percent increase and could allow the company to raise up to $18.5 billion. Sources revealed Monday night that Facebook plans to increase the price range of the shares from $28–$35 per share, to $34–$38. Somewhere, the Winklevii twins (owners of roughly 1.2 million shares) are smiling, pretentiously.
Photo: Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper