It's in the six figures. This, combined with the Goldman Sachs turncoat's seven-figure book deal, suggests the most efficient path to a book advance in American letters today is to tell all about your employer. Unrelated: Anyone want to buy a memoir about one woman's time inside NYmag.com? Includes thrilling details about her daily struggles with an aging laptop, what Joe Coscarelli eats for lunch, and Dan Amira's Newt Gingrich obsession.
Photo: Stephen Lovekin/Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 5. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 6. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 7. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 8. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 9. Kids in the Hall Alum Scott Thompson on Hannibal and Why Being Gay Is Now Boring