Good news: New York's own John Heilemann is hosting Obama strategist extraordinaire David Axelrod at the 92Y for a conversation on President Obama's first term and his prospects for winning another one. It should be a fascinating talk, and we're not just saying that because we work here and because Heilemann just dropped by our cubicle with a burlap sack full of $100 bills. Seriously, for anyone interested in the 2012 election, this is the place to be on June 11. Buy a ticket right now.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper