New York's John Heilemann joined the panel on NOW With Alex Wagner today to discuss new polls showing Mitt Romney leading President Obama in Florida, a state Obama barely won in 2008. In terms of swing states, Heilemann said, "The president's people are less confident about Florida than they are about some of the other ones," such as Virginia and Ohio, whose economies are growing. Not so with Florida, currently the state with the fourth highest foreclosure rate. "Any state that the foreclosure crisis is really bad, there is still the perception that the administration has not done enough to fix that problem, so that state is going to be one of the harder [swing states] for the president to win."
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]