New York's John Heilemann joined the panel on NOW With Alex Wagner today to discuss new polls showing Mitt Romney leading President Obama in Florida, a state Obama barely won in 2008. In terms of swing states, Heilemann said, "The president's people are less confident about Florida than they are about some of the other ones," such as Virginia and Ohio, whose economies are growing. Not so with Florida, currently the state with the fourth highest foreclosure rate. "Any state that the foreclosure crisis is really bad, there is still the perception that the administration has not done enough to fix that problem, so that state is going to be one of the harder [swing states] for the president to win."
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 3. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 4. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 5. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 6. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 7. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 8. Why Adult Women Squeal Like Teenage Girls Sometimes
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!