New York City police officer Devon Daniels has been arrested for regularly abusing his power to help out Guy Curtis, a convicted drug dealer who led the heroin-trafficking ring Pov City. According to wiretaps conducted by the DEA, Curtis went to Officer Daniels with questions like how to get "gunshot residue off your hands" and where to find "any working revolver." The cop is also accused of running license-plate checks for Curtis, tipping law enforcement intel on arrests, and providing him a parking placard. Daniels has been suspended without pay, and stands charged with misdemeanors for illegally using NYPD databases.
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 6. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Miami Heat Fans Leave Game Early, Beg to Get Back in After Incredible Rally, Are the Worst
- 9. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]