Dawnella Joie Jager, the shy-looking lady pictured here, owns Soixante Neuf Jewels, a boutique in the West Village that carries her jewelry, handbag, and shoe designs, purchased by such celebrities as Kim Kardashian and Heather Graham. But jewelry isn't the only accessory Jager bends to her will: According to DNAinfo, last Thursday, the 42-year-old Jager (whose Facebook interests include "unicorns, rainbows, puppies and kittens") allegedly beat a 29-year-old man with an umbrella when both tried to pull into the same parking spot. She faces arraignment for charges of misdemeanor assault, attempted assault, and a violation for harassment. Maybe she'll be able to brand an umbrella line? Just spitballing here, but we could see Britney Spears as spokeswoman.
Photo: Dawnella Joie Jager's myspace
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 5. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 6. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!