"I predict here and now that eight years from now, in the year 2020, New York and other enlightened states will decriminalize the world's oldest profession, namely prostitution ... And I'd like to give a shout-out to Billy Ray Cyrus!" — Self-proclaimed "King of All Pimps" Jason Itzler at his sentencing hearing today on charges including drugs, pandering, and money laundering. Itzler was busted at the Trump International Hotel last year after a deal in which he thought he was arranging a cocaine and hooker binge for Billy Ray Cyrus. Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Thomas Farber sentenced the King to four years in prison, but for his troubles, the judge got this additional bit of knowledge from Itzer: "In Nevada, the saying is, 'If it doesn't scare the horses, who cares?'"
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 3. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 4. What’s New on Netflix Streaming This Month: December 2013
- 5. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 6. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 7. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 8. Mexican Gunmen Who Stole Truck Will ‘Without a Doubt’ Die From Radiation
- 9. Who Knows What Men Want on OkCupid — Men or Women?