Because Martha Stewart isn't busy enough as it is running her vast, multifaceted business empire, she's started taking on some acting gigs on the side as well, appearing in both 2 Broke Girls and Law & Order: SVU earlier this month. So when we caught up with Stewart last night outside of Alice Tully Hall, which was hosting the Fragrance Foundation's 40th Anniversary FiFi Awards, we asked Stewart if she had any other roles up her sleeve. "No, not right now," she said, walking away before reconsidering and turning back toward us. "Wait, I do want to be in the next Avengers movie. I want to play The Hulk’s girlfriend." Disney, you're on notice.
Photo: Neilson Barnard/Getty Images
- 1. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 2. Gilmore Girls Alumni: Where Are They Now?
- 3. What Thirteen People Wore to Their Interview With Anna Wintour
- 4. American Horror Story’s Taissa Farmiga on Threesomes, Zombies, and Paris Hilton’s Closet
- 5. Seven Ways Tonight’s The Sound of Music Will Differ From the Classic Film
- 6. 17 Awesome and Inspiring Facts About Nelson Mandela
- 7. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 8. What Porn Means to Us: Twenty Couples on Tentacles, Baywatch, and the Skin Flicks They Share, Fear, and Imitate
- 9. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire