While door-to-door campaigning on Wednesday, Michigan state candidate Ann Doyle was bit three times by a dog, which caused her to black out. The AP reports that the "distressed" owner immediately agreed to let her stick a campaign sign in his lawn, ushering in a new era of American electioneering where "stitches for sympathy votes" is a viable strategy.
Photo: Win McNamee/2012 Getty Images
- 1. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 6. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 7. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update
- 8. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 9. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails