When asked how much he was worth earlier this year, Mitt Romney could only offer a broad range. "It’s between $150 and about $200 some-odd million dollars, I think that’s what the estimates are," he said. But now a Forbes analysis of Romney's finances pegs the actual number at $230 million, which we guess falls under "$200 some-odd million dollars." Anyway, we're not sure that it really matters. Point is, the guy is rich.
Photo: Charles Krupa/AP
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Warning: You Will Cry a Little When You Watch This Oklahoma Woman Find Her Dog in the Rubble
- 3. New Man of Steel Trailer: Oh My Zod
- 4. Pope Francis Performed an Accidental Exorcism
- 5. Oklahoma Tornado Survivor Has to Leave State Now, Forever, Thanks to Wolf Blitzer
- 6. Game of Thrones’ Sophie Turner on Sansa’s Wedding Day and Drunk Tyrion
- 7. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 8. Keynes Skeptics Find New Economic Poster Boy
- 9. Last Night on Late Night: Jason Bateman, Goaded Into Blaming Will Arnett for Arrested Development Holdup