Gunfire broke out inside a meeting room inside at the Hilton Garden Inn in Queens on Thursday afternoon leaving two men dead and guests utterly stunned. A source told the Daily News that six men met to discuss an an Internet marketing plan for a new health and fitness business, but at some point, 47-year-old Gary Zalevsky pulled out a gun and fired several rounds into 31-year-old Brian Weiss before turning the gun on himself. Asked whether the bloodshed was mob-related, Queens District Attorney Richard Brown said, “It would just be speculation at this point.”
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 3. In Touch’s ‘Kanye Is Gay’ Story Is Awful
- 4. Could Harvey Weinstein Make History With Three Black Best Actor Oscar Candidates?
- 5. Gay Man Fatally Shot in Greenwich Village in Alleged Hate Crime
- 6. Kim Kardashian’s Tortured, Swollen Feet: A Lament
- 7. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 8. Cannes Day 3: Marion Cotillard, Eva Longoria, and an Extraordinary Dress Made of Biscuit Trays
- 9. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!