We interrupt this blog for an important public service announcement: Everyone needs to take down that masking tape "X" they put on their window last summer. First of all, it doesn't do anything, and we'll presume that if you're reading this you survived Hurricane Irene. Plus, as West Village resident Amy Sedaris tells the New York Times, it's a beacon of laziness. “I just imagine what their apartments must look like,” she says. Bold words from a woman who kills roaches with her bare hands.
Photo: Mark Wilson/2011 Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper