The Space X Falcon 9, the first private rocket ever to attempt a trip to the International Space Station, stood regal and still in the early morning gloom on Cape Canaveral as NASA began the countdown. "5… 4… 3… 2… 1… 0… and liftoff. We've had a cutoff. Liftoff did not occur." Turns out the onboard computers sensed above-normal pressure readings in the engine chamber and triggered the shutdown. The Falcon 9 will try again on Tuesday.
- 1. Fact-Checking the Age-Old Rumors of Walt Disney’s Dark Side
- 2. Megyn Kelly Believes in (White) Santa
- 3. The Dumbest GIFs From the Victoria’s Secret TV Special
- 4. All the Snubs and Surprises From the 2014 Golden Globe Nominations
- 5. The Best, Worst, & Sheerest Fashion Moments of 2013
- 6. How Rich Do These Magazine Editors Think We Are?
- 7. Guy Doing Sign Language at Mandela Memorial Was Actually Just Waving His Arms Around
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. The 2014 Golden Globe Nominations Are Here!