More than 80 percent of prescriptions for pills like OxyContin and Vicodin came from just 15 percent of New York City's drug-providing doctors in 2010, according to a new report from the Bloomberg administration, while more than 30 percent of the opioid prescriptions were written by just one percent of medical professionals. So when you know a guy in the city who's loose with the pen, you really know a guy.
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 3. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 4. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 5. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob