Augusta Velez-Jimenez simply wanted to kill two apparent problems with one surgery when she agreed to pay Barbara Nieto of Nieto’s Perfect Image Stethics spa in Queens $500 to inject her stomach fat into her butt. Velez-Jimenez ended up with a life-threatening septic infection, a decidedly less appealing condition than a large, luscious rump. Nieto took a two-year plea agreement on Tuesday, pleading guilty to unauthorized practice of a profession and second-degree assault for the illegal operation, reports the Post. As always, you get what you pay for, which sometimes includes a septic infection.
Photo: Zoran Mircetic/Zoran Mircetic
- 1. Netflix Adultery Afflicts Half of Relationships, Says Netflix
- 2. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 3. Beyoncé Really Is Pregnant, Says E!
- 4. Michelle Obama Has Retired Her Bangs
- 5. Take Vulture’s Arrested Development Superfan Quiz
- 6. The Office Finale Recap: That’s All She Said
- 7. Cannes: Paris Hilton Cried While Watching The Bling Ring
- 8. Jean Paul Gaultier Explains the Eurovision Song Contest
- 9. Which Moment on The Office Finale Choked You Up?