Richard Descoings, director of the top-tier Paris Institute of Political Studies, was found dead in a Manhattan hotel room last month, naked and suspiciously missing some things, but an autopsy has concluded that he had a heart attack. When the 53-year-old's body was found, detectives were reportedly not ruling out homicide and sought to question two men who visited Descoings's room at the Michelangelo Hotel just before his death. The academic's laptop and cell phone were also found on a balcony four floors below his room, but the medical examiner's office said today that nothing more nefarious than heart disease was to blame.
Photo: MIGUEL MEDINA/AFP
- 1. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 2. True Blood’s Kristin Bauer van Straten on the Pam-Tara Sex Scene We All Missed
- 3. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 4. Obama: I’m Not Dick Cheney, and Syria Isn’t Iraq
- 5. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 6. Rosen on Kanye West’s Yeezus: The Least Sexy Album of 2013
- 7. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women
- 8. Male Gaze: Watch Henry Cavill Pump Iron
- 9. Mad Men Recap: The Importance of Being Bob