That's because, according to the school handbook, "hair and clothing styles related to a counterculture (as determined by the Student Affairs Deans’ Review Committee) are not acceptable" at Jerry Falwell's Liberty University, where Romney is giving a commencement address this Saturday. "Hair should be cut in such a way that it will not come over the ears, collar or eyebrows at any time," the handbook continues. And bad news for any Liberty students asking their barbers to give them the Keith Judd: "Ponytails for men are unacceptable."
Photo: Mario Tama/Getty Images
- 1. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 2. Uber Might Be More Valuable Than Facebook Someday. Here’s Why
- 3. AMC Has Canceled Low Winter Sun
- 4. Forty Women That Women Find Beautiful
- 5. Why Conservatives Got Segregation Wrong a Second Time in South Africa
- 6. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 7. 30 of the Best Ponytails in History
- 8. Rashida Jones Was a Whore Between 2007 and 2011
- 9. And the 2014 Grammy Nominees Are...