That's because, according to the school handbook, "hair and clothing styles related to a counterculture (as determined by the Student Affairs Deans’ Review Committee) are not acceptable" at Jerry Falwell's Liberty University, where Romney is giving a commencement address this Saturday. "Hair should be cut in such a way that it will not come over the ears, collar or eyebrows at any time," the handbook continues. And bad news for any Liberty students asking their barbers to give them the Keith Judd: "Ponytails for men are unacceptable."
Photo: Mario Tama/Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 3. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 4. Dan Harmon Got Rehired for Community for the Same Reason He Got Fired
- 5. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Issues Pathetic Non-Apology [Updated]
- 8. Dolce & Gabbana Sentenced to Prison [Updated]
- 9. Mad Men’s Kiernan Shipka on Smoking, Eye Rolls, and What’s Next for Poor Sally Draper