Mitt and Ann Romney have donated a paltry $75,000 each to the joint Romney-RNC Victory Fund this month, The Hill has confirmed — the maximum that the two can give to it. This appears to be the first time the Romneys have chipped in any of their own money for the race, despite being worth about $230 million. This is a change from their 2008 strategy, which involved spending $41 million on Mitt's bid.
Photo: Justin Sullivan/2012 Getty Images
- 1. 20 Things Worth Knowing About Toronto’s Crack-Smoking Mayor, Rob Ford
- 2. Mad Men Recap: You’re Pretentious, You Know That?
- 3. This Week’s Mad Men GIF: Ken Cosgrove Does a Jig
- 4. The Era of Private Space Travel Is Just Beginning
- 5. Justin Bieber Collects Award, Publicly Sulks, Gets Booed
- 6. Game of Thrones Recap: Weddings and White Walkers
- 7. SNL Recap: Welcome Home, Ben Who-Fleck
- 8. Obama Administration’s War on Leakers Includes Reading Fox News’s E-mails
- 9. Weekend GOP Almost-Impeachment Update