A day after Vice-President Joe Biden pretty much endorsed gay marriage on Meet the Press, Secretary of Education Arne Duncan made his support much more explicit. "Yes, I do," he told the Morning Joe crew when asked if same-sex couples should be allowed to wed, because his opinion on this apparently matters. Has anyone asked Office of Management and Budget Director Jeffrey Zients where he stands yet?
Photo: Michael Reynolds-Pool/Getty Images
- 1. World Leaders Take Most Menacing G8 Group Photo Ever
- 2. The 10 Ways That Men Text Women
- 3. Did Kimye Name Their Baby Kaidence Donda West?
- 4. Man of Steel City Damage Professionally Estimated
- 5. Trent Franks’s Abortion Bill Passes the House, With One Last Gaffe
- 6. The Story Behind the Brazil Protest’s Shocking Pepper-Spray Photo [Updated]
- 7. Serena Williams Thinks Steubenville Rape Victim ‘Shouldn’t Have Put Herself in That Position’ [Update]
- 8. Journalist Michael Hastings, Who Profiled Stanley McChrystal, Has Died
- 9. Fucking on the First Date? How It Worked Out for 8 Women