A day after Vice-President Joe Biden pretty much endorsed gay marriage on Meet the Press, Secretary of Education Arne Duncan made his support much more explicit. "Yes, I do," he told the Morning Joe crew when asked if same-sex couples should be allowed to wed, because his opinion on this apparently matters. Has anyone asked Office of Management and Budget Director Jeffrey Zients where he stands yet?
Photo: Michael Reynolds-Pool/Getty Images
- 1. Politico Stonewalls Mike Allen Payola Scandal
- 2. All My Exes Live in Texts: Why the Social Media Generation Never Really Breaks Up
- 3. Joe Jonas: My Life As a Jonas Brother
- 4. 12 Years a Slave and the Obama Era
- 5. A Thorough List of All the Times Peeta Messes Up in Catching Fire
- 6. Why You’re So Sad About Paul Walker’s Death
- 7. The 5 Most Unintentionally Erotic Moments of Catching Fire
- 8. Watch a New Archer Training Video About Ninjas
- 9. Can You Guess Famous Simpsons Quotes From Just a GIF or Freeze-Frame?